Rhiwbina’s Handmade Market is a fun and exciting contemporary craft event where high quality gifts and produce are sold by makers who have either produced the items themselves or are selling on behalf of a maker.
The next RHM will take place on Sunday 12th June and our theme is children so we will have plenty of gifts for little ones as well as activities to keep them entertained on the day.
To apply, please have a read through the information below and visit our Little Otter Events website to complete the online form.
Application terms and conditions...
- The standard for the market is high and three photos must be submitted with applications. We are looking for new, fresh and exciting work! One of these photos must be of your stall, and if you are a new maker/graduate, it's ok to send in a photo of your stall set up at home.
- Each category of craft/produce is limited so that we have as much variety as possible at the market and stalls are spread out over our two rooms to give the best and most varied layout possible. On applying, stallholders must be prepared to be in either room.
- The charge for the event includes marketing and publicity on RHM Facebook page, Twitter feed and this website in the lead up to the event.
- All stallholders are required to have public liability insurance. It is recommended that exhibitors also have contents insurance for their items as Little Otter Events will not be liable for any loss, theft or damage.
- If you are selling toys, you must comply with the provisions of the Toys (Safety) Regulations 2011 for toys placed on the market after 19 August 2011.
- Successful applicants will be notified within seven days of the deadline date and payment must be received within seven days of notification to secure your stall.
- All applicants will be notified by email within seven days. As demand for stalls is high, we will not be able to explain decisions and all decisions made are final.
- You don’t have to live in Rhiwbina or be Welsh to take part in Rhiwbina’s Handmade Market, though we would like to encourage as many makers and artists as possible from Rhiwbina and Cardiff to apply.
- We very much welcome new graduate or newly established makers to get in touch as long as you have a complete range to sell.